Friday 26 August 2022

Week 5 Learning

 I love looking over the week's photos when I do this Friday post. It reminds me of all the fabulous things your child has done over the week. I am so lucky to have a wonderful class who love learning so much. Sometimes I feel like all I've done in a day is a lot of nagging (like today with getting work finished and tidying up after yourself), then I look at the photos and realised that we do actually fit a lot of fun stuff into the day as well.

Some parents would have received an email to ask them to help their child catch up with speech writing. Most of the class got theirs printed out and stuck onto cue cards today. On Monday we will practice presenting them and then share them with the class over Monday and Tuesday so we can select the top two to go through for finals.

Have a lovely weekend.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.